Monday, April 18, 2011

My New Understanding of Breakfast

I used to think it was a luxury. I'll make it for Sonny, but not for myself. Now, after all the work I've been doing with Master Isis, breakfast has new meaning for me.

Now, spending 20 minutes to make myself something yummy in the morning is an affirmation that I am worth it. It is a declaration that I have time! I have time to smell the roses and eat delicious food. The phase of frantic overwork and struggle is over. I know my day will be sorted everytime I start the day with my new morning routine : prayer, reading & self-reflection, meditation and breakfast.

This means, I fill myself up first so I have more to give to the day ahead. Fuel up, so I can have full energy for the day ahead. Makes perfect sense, doesn't it?!

And what do I fill myself up with?

Breakfast enhances my appreciation and gratitude to God and Mother Nature. It is an affirmation of God's Greatness and Magnificence in creating such wonders for me (all of us) to enjoy. As I fill my tummy, I also fill my whole being with a sense of wonder and gratitude to God.

What better way to start the day?

:) :) :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home