Thursday, December 21, 2006

Been a while...

Been so busy that blogging (this blog anyway) has dropped in my list of priorities.

My life now goes like this : work all day and night at 95%, go home, squeeze Wabi, pat Ninja, sayang husband and mother, sleep like a person in a coma, and then it's another busy day at 95%.

The last few months have been really busy. I thought that year end would be relatively quiet, but no - several agencies are still actively running our trainings or briefing us on their 2007 training requirements.

Actually 95% is doing better than I anticipated. Although there's still a loooong way to go, I think we have built a decent foundation, and we're in a good solid place to start 2007. I'm looking forward to it with so much pleasure and excitement. And also calm - is that a contradiction? Well, I do feel calm, as opposed to panicky and worried - maybe confident is a better word.

Hmmm... when I sat down to blog, I didn't plan to write about this, but it just flowed out so I'll go with it. I guess that for the past two years, 95% has been my single-minded focus. Family and self have taken back seats cos I decided to give my all to setting up this place. If I don't, I will never know how far I can actually go.

Now that I am reflecting on this, I must say I am satisfied. I am extremely Blessed to have received so much support and encouragement and love. From all around. It's incredible!

Of course, my biggest supporters are Mom, Dad and Sonny - and I don't think I can do this if I didn't have the comfort of such a loving home. Ah, I can hear Sonny saying "but it's a mess, a huge horrible mess" I know dear, but there's love there. And I have decided to restore some balance to my life in 2007. 95% is stablising so I can start to build back my life now.

My dear, dear partners and colleagues : Peter, Shahnaz, Raz-berri who are always there, always within reach - it's amazing how far we have come, isn't it? As individuals as well as a team. Or family. Yup, you guys are like family and I love you so much.

Hmmm... I'm feeling mellow and sentimental. I got class in a few minuites so can't afford to stay in this mood - gotta go kick ass.

Will continue soon. Meanwhile, here's another photo of my dear Wabi for you to enjoy... heheh...

2 Comments:

Blogger jingwei said...

I have 2 words.

Thank you.

Is all.

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you too Janet. Keep planting those seeds.

Peace,

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home