Sunday, November 12, 2006

fdddddddddsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssf5

That was Boogey's attempt at blogging. He's been watching me work and like most cats I know, he's absolutely fascinated with the keyboard. rdddfgvvvvvv. His spelling isn't that great though.

On his first day at 95%, Boogey edited my copy, re-configured Raz's desktop, and took charge of our reception. He studied all the handouts we place on the front desk and chose the SIP one to sleep on. Then he supervised Yanti, our cleaner. He didn't seem too happy with her work so he took it upon himself to wipe the hidden nooks and crannies clean... with his fur. By afteroon, Raz and I noticed that his white paws were as grey as his ears.

The night that Peter gave a talk was Boogey's big coming out party. He was so excited when Andrew and I were arranging the chairs - he ran over and under and around and around until guests started arriving.

Was he shy? Oh no, Boogey is ccccccccccc;/ghhh-ppppppp6

OK - I'll stick with his description of himself.

Anyway, I think he really went all out on Friday night cos on Saturday, he just slept!

He slept and slept and slept.

I think there's something wrong with him. Doesn't seem like he has any bones - he'll sleep with his head hanging over the edge of the chair and then slowly slide off - like a puddle. He just flops and melts into the chair.

And he is soooooooo manja. How to be a footballer?!! I wondered - That's the guru besar's dream for Boogey.

Well, today is Sunday and it looks like Boogey's had enough sleep - he's very busy today! Now checking the printer, probably wondering why his writing isn't being printed yet.

OI! Get your paws out - there are no fish in my mug!!! gotta go ...

4 Comments:

Blogger 95% The Advertising Academy said...

Boogey's gone home ... and 95% is cat-less :(

Well, I'd better get used to carrying Wabi Sabi again. Compared to Boogey, Wabi feels like a ton of bricks! He's a big solid cat.

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

booogeyyyyy, wabiiiieee......i misss your story about catsssss......
-ummi-

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aWWWW...Boogie went back??...aih.I tot I can drop by sumtime to play w MR. Boogie Maan!!!

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he was fun to have around. But he forgot to clean my table when he went around to clean the nooks and corners of the training room.
ah could i really be missing Boggey....???

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home