Saturday, October 21, 2006

I'm Back!

Hi-yo! I'm back from 7 glorious days in the blissful bubble of Bali.

It was my first holiday in two years (since we set up 95%), and it only hapened because one day about six months ago, the guru besar insisted that I was getting too grouchy and he forced (well, almost) me to book the air asia tickets immediately. It was for my own wellbeing and also that of 95%. Or maybe he wanted to book HIS Bali holiday too haha!
Anyway, I am so glad I did. It was just what I needed.

The tickets were really good value : total of RM505 for two pax return! And my husband found some great resorts on the net, which were relatively affordable. We stayed in Alit Beach Bungalow in Sanur, then moved to Honeymoon Guesthouse in Ubud. My husband palyed the part of Japanese tourist and took anout a zillion photos - forgot to get them from him so will post them later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Minang Bercakap American said...

hehe, musta had a alot of fun Janet! Cuz this would probably the first time I see wrong spelling.

1:01 PM  
Blogger 95% The Advertising Academy said...

Hahaha! Very sharp, Rae.
hey, how are you doing? Miss you, man.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home