Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Terry Fox Run Photos .. whoohoo!


Oh wow, this really made my day! The photographer Terence Wong Kin Hoong who took some shots of us at the run actually emailed them to me. Yay! He remembered and even took the time to select, resize, dig up my email address and send them over. And he doesn't even know us. I am deeply, deeply touched.

In the pix above, from left : My best friend Agnes, our maid Robena, Mom, sis in law Phyllis pushing wheelchair, my 'golf buddy' and 95% partner Peter in black at back, and me. My niece Maxine is behind me.

Remember my earlier entry on how strangers came together and became instant friends - all because of a common cause? Well, this young man is proof of it.

Terence, bless you for your thoughtfulness and for reinforcing my faith. Your talent has made my day and I'm sure Mom, Dad, Sonny and whole family, and the Gans, will be thrilled to bits to see these pixes. Thank you lots!



Here we are all striding with renewed vigour cos Agnes just informed us that now, after 30 mins or so, we are starting to burn fat! From left : Robena, Peter pushing Mom, me, Agnes and our favourite young lady Summer.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya it was real fun even hilarious. There we were, taking our 'run' very leisurely, actually walking along when suddenly a certain someone decided to make a dash for it (so that she can say that she actually ran at the 'TF Run') So she starts to run from behind us, when all we heard was a clattering and smattering of things falling on the road, we turned and saw this certain someone sheepishly picking up her handphone, keys, wallet actually the entire contents of her bag was strewn on the road.It dropped when she was trying to run, imagine her embarassment when it all happened right of us when we turned our backs. She never did hear the last of my laughter...and she never did try to run again.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya it was real fun even hilarious. There we were, taking our 'run' very leisurely, actually walking along when suddenly a certain someone decided to make a dash for it (so that she can say that she actually ran at the 'TF Run') So she starts to run from behind us, when all we heard was a clattering and smattering of things falling on the road, we turned and saw this certain someone sheepishly picking up her handphone, keys, wallet actually the entire contents of her bag was strewn on the road.It dropped when she was trying to run, imagine her embarassment when it all happened right in front of us when we turned our backs. She never did hear the last of my laughter...and she never did try to run again.

9:52 PM  
Blogger 95% The Advertising Academy said...

I wonder who you're talking about? must have made huge impact on you cos you posted same comment twice!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Pin said...

Janet, see you this year!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home