Sunday, March 19, 2006

Holding on to a Soap Bubble


Believing in myself is like trying to hold on to a soap bubble. Try too hard and it collapses.

Just like if I try too hard to DO things and TELL MYSELF that I AM GOOD ENOUGH, there's a voice inside me that says "Yeah, right" ... and then I crumble.

So I am learning to not do so much, but just be open and trust.

Like opening my palm to allow the soap bubble to rest upon it may be the best way, the only way to hold a soap bubble without bursting it - this morning when I was looking at what I have created in the past 30 days, I saw that the miracles appeared when I apparently did nothing but believe and be true to my stand of creating Peace, Love and Joy in this world.

In 4 separate instances, I was faced with a challenge and all I did was to think of the best possible outcome - and believe that it would happen - strange thing is, I did not put much energy into believing and believing and believing that it would work.

I just believed. And let it be.

Am I explaining this clearly? Hmmmm ...

(Thanks Sue for giving me feedback that this makes sense! And look - I managed to put the pix! Yay!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It was really interesting to see you clap your hands when you managed to insert links in your blog. Like I said, 'The Janet's Way of showing her happiness and appreciation.' Heheheh!!!!

9:25 PM  
Blogger 95% The Advertising Academy said...

Ya, it takes so little to make me happy!

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home