Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Mango Tree

Would a mango tree still bear mangoes if there was no one around to eat them?

Of course it would!

I was reminded of this today when Jeremy told me that he enjoys reading my blog - my instant response was "tell me la, so that I know it's worthwhile to keep blogging"

Then I remembered the mango tree, and realised how conditional I was being. I only want to write if I know that someone is reading. No, that's not why I created this blog. I created it to share. If you enjoy reading it, fine. If not, that's fine too.

I'm sharing simply because that's what I want to do. I want to give.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Gan said...

Hmmm... yummy I love mangoes.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Maxwell Chong said...

i think mango tree will produce better mango if someone eats it, after all it needs it fruit to be eaten in order to reproduce...lol

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home