Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Wabi's getting even better!

Last night I was vegetating on the lazy chair with another one of my cats Milk, purring on my lap. I was half dozing while watching CSI.

Suddenly, out of the blue, the thought came to me that "I must go and let Wabi out - he's locked in my bedroom downstairs."

I half got out of my chair before I realised that hey, wait a minute - why should I think that Wabi is in my room? I don't remember putting him in there.

But then I didn't see him on his usual spot on the carpet, so I went down to check...

True enough, he was there, meowing and wanting to get out!

So did he just send me a telepathic message???

Thanks Ummi, for these lovely, lovely pictures - you're right, they really brought a smile to me. Sooooo cute!

Hehehe, my husband has been emailing me cute kitty photos too! You sure know how to melt my heart :) To visit a cute kitten website, click on the title of this entry.



2 Comments:

Blogger Maxwell Chong said...

shit, mixing with you guys make me like cats!!

9:44 PM  
Blogger 95% The Advertising Academy said...

Hehehe, there's hope for you Max!!!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home