Friday, August 04, 2006

It's been a while

I miss reading a really good book, and so I was very happy when our SIP (and now Advanced SIP) graduate David Byck put a really good book in my hands.

And I was ecstatic that it was a copy of his own first book "It's A Long Way To The Floor" a book about how he started yoga. Wah, so thrilling to actually know someone who has written and published a book. A real author! Wow!

It reads just like how he speaks! Heheh, if you were in the same intake as David, you'll know what I mean...

It's a simple, unpretentious book that is rich in meaning. Made me miss my yoga lessons. And also reminded me of some basic, important life lessons. It's the kind of book I wish I could write one day.

Click on the title to visit David's site.

3 Comments:

Blogger Minang Bercakap American said...

read half of the book already and it made me wanted to buy a book about beginners for yoga!!

I even got out of my bed and tried some of the pose or the Ashana that the writer tried to do.!!

brilliant.

3:44 PM  
Blogger 95% The Advertising Academy said...

Hahaha, you should tell David!

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site xlr body kit sanyo tv remote

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home