Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Peace Within


I have been feeling like I'm on the edge of a loooooooooooong fall - the image of a waterfall has been with me for the past couple of months. So I looked for some pixes and these were the ones that called out to me.

This first one says to me "Trust fall". Do I trust what God has in store for me? Yes. And I do believe that God only gives me challenges when He knows I am ready. Do I trust that I will not be broken in the process? Well, what to do? Just do my best la...

Then as I was falling, this is what I experienced ...

Sometimes the fall is a looong one, sometimes a short bounce around. Bounce, bounce, bounce. Long or short, the fall is still ouch! but then hey, I'm still okay. Well, better than ok, think I'm stronger and wiser now.

And that's why I think this is the best one of all - I look at this and I feel p e a c e the sweet, beautiful peace of flowing with life.



THE PRAYER OF ST. THERESA
May today there be peace within.
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content knowing you are a child of God.
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing and dance.
It is there for each and every one of you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Minang Bercakap American said...

Beautiful words from Mum Theresa. I think Rabindranath Tagore's poems must've been inspired by her kindness and beauty as a human being.

bleargh. Work. Work . Work

10:30 PM  
Blogger Maxwell Chong said...

i wonder, why issit everytime when i want to say "no!! god is not there"
when everything i see seems so "goddy"
issit really his sign or i just want to see what i want to see???

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sob* *sob* of all post... this touched and blew me away... yea... sometimes life is like a waterfall, a rollercoaster ride.... with all ups and downs, and bounce, but soon... when u reach the end of the ride.. u feel excited and of course stronger n wiser thn ever... wat am i sayin ar? u understand ar janet? hahhaha!! :P peace mom!

11:13 AM  
Blogger 95% The Advertising Academy said...

Yeah, I understand - I love you guys lots.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home