Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Ruby Lee remembered

Click on the title to read a lovely letter by former MRCS volunteer ST Rajagopal.

This letter sent me back in time to my early childhood days at the MRCS office. She would bring me with her during weekends and school holidays and functions. There was always food. Always!

One line in that letter really hit me : "She is an extraordinary leader who felt proud to give credit where credit is due whether it’s a big or small achievement."

That's mom. She saw only the good in people, and would always point it out to others so that everyone sees it too. Imagine seeing the world through her eyes - full of goodness and humanity.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Big Pumpkin said...

I saw this at my Doctor's yesterday & wanted to save it for you just in case you couldn't get access to it. But when I asked the nurses, they declined. Then I went to see the Dr & by the time I came out, I'd totally gorgotten! Glad you got to read it!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home