Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nice Dream

Last night, I had a nice dream of mom (unlike my previous ones).

I dreamt that I went to visit her in hospital and the nurse came out of her room smiling. She said "She's awake."
When I went in, mom was facing the window, with her back to the door. I walked around the bed, placed my hand on her arm and softly called her. She opened her eyes and saw me! I felt her love washing over me. I was so happy to relive this moment.

Then she said "So much pain" and I quickly called the nurse to come. While there was frantic activity around her, I told her "It's ok mom, you can go. I don't want to keep you here if it means you'll be in pain."

Then I woke up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Big Pumpkin said...

How absolutely wonderful!!!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Mr. Martin Yong said...

She is always here deep in our heart.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home