Monday, March 31, 2008

Tulibu dibu douchoo

Valentina Hasan has attained worldwide fame. Click on the title to view how she did it.

This is a brilliant example of viral advertising: something that is so amusing, it infects the viewer who will then spread and spread this video to all their friends. I challenge you : watch it and don't tell anyone about it. I bet you can't do that!

The guy who made this video and posted it on YouTube is pure genius. He spotted it, he inserted the Mariah Carey clip, and he put in the amazing subtitles! Brilliant!

The world is now divided into two groups of people : those who know Ken Lee and those who don't. Hahahahahaha!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Maxwell Chong said...

Check this out, she really gives me the chill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT18LZItBLA&NR=1

10:01 PM  
Blogger 95% The Advertising Academy said...

Yes, she has created such a cult following!

10:23 PM  
Blogger jingwei said...

I'm having william Hung flashbacks.

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Each time I listen to the original song by Mariah Carey and arrived at the "can't live" part, I will immediately think of Ken Lee. :P

1:40 PM  
Blogger vb said...

http://iboey.blogspot.com/

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Ken Leeeeeeeeeee. Grating as it was...u don't forget it easy.

Viral indeed *cringe*

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home